Thursday, January 21, 2016

Making Your Lock Screen Productive

January 21 2016

I have always admired people that seem to have a trove of quotes and scriptures stored in their mind, with the ability to retrieve them from memory at just the right moment.

I wanted to share a tip that has helped me in my desire to memorize more worthwhile quotes...

There is an app called "wallpaper maker". It is an easy way to save any quote directly to your lock screen on your phone, where you will see it several times a day.

On my mission I used to carry a 3x5 notecard in my front shirt pocket everywhere I went. On the card was written whatever scripture or quote I was trying to memorize that week. I have often thought back to that and wanted to do the same thing, but couldn't justify carrying around an actual notecard, that would definitely get beat up in my pocket, and likely just left somewhere by accident. I was happy to find that this way of doing it with my lock screen works really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment